PDA

View Full Version : Hello and wishing you all Happy New Year

lemonade
3rd January 2024, 03:09 AM
Came here randomly via search via google.

Saw a thread and wanted to help out with an answer - but had to register first! So here I am, I did it!

Haven't looked around the forum very much, but the first impression I got was a bunch of helpful people sharing experience. Seems like a nice place.

Renovator maker. Trying to commission some FELDER stuff, but need to clear the garage first! Never enough space, right?

crowie
3rd January 2024, 10:43 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum ......
There are a stack members across Australia and the world.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum......
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

lemonade
4th January 2024, 09:11 AM
Wanted to add info on "My Profile" and got the error:

Messagelemonade, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Also cannot view any attachments or photos!

Messagelemonade, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

DJ’s Timber
4th January 2024, 10:33 AM
Have registered you now

verawood
9th January 2024, 11:15 AM
Welcome.

JJF
11th January 2024, 01:15 AM
welcome aboard

old1955
13th January 2024, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.