PDA

View Full Version : Having to sign in again after already signing in

rod1949
25th August 2023, 09:29 PM
If I want to reply to a post and/or view an image posted in a member post I have to re-sign in again ??? And I had to do it again in order to lodge this post :rolleyes:

DJ’s Timber
26th August 2023, 01:18 PM
Two things that come to mind, are you ticking the remember me box when logging on?

The other one is that your browser or security/antivirus/malware is auto logging you out by clearing your cache, have you had an update recently?

China
26th August 2023, 04:09 PM
This happened to me also 3 Days ago I relogged logged in and all has been ok since

Camelot
26th August 2023, 05:52 PM
Ever since I joined, if I stop browsing for a few hours and then return I find I am no longer logged in, I assumed that the site monitors activity and logs you out after a set period of time.

Skew ChiDAMN!!
26th August 2023, 07:54 PM
Are you using Firefox?

I've noticed this with the last couple of versions of it, I'm logged out even while browsing. Random intervals, anything from 30 seconds to several hours.

It's only Firefox that does this to me, which is a shame as that's my preferred choice. :shrug:

rwbuild
27th August 2023, 02:02 PM
Are you using Firefox?

I've noticed this with the last couple of versions of it, I'm logged out even while browsing. Random intervals, anything from 30 seconds to several hours.

It's only Firefox that does this to me, which is a shame as that's my preferred choice. :shrug:

Im using Firefox 116.0.3 64bit and don't have a problem, the only time I have to log in is when I clear the cache once a week