PDA

View Full Version : kitchen cabinet doors

pratty56
8th January 2006, 04:14 PM
I am in the process of renovating my kitchen and am looking for a supplier for the doors and hinges

normell
8th January 2006, 05:19 PM
Try Bunnings at<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Morwell - VIC

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Midvalley Shopping Ctr, Princes Hwy, Morwell

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Phone: (03) 5133 7866</TD></TR><TR><TD>Fax: (03) 5134 4456
should have what you need for hinges
For the doors you should look at making your own, great satisfaction in building yourself:D

Normell
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gumby
8th January 2006, 06:26 PM
buln buln cabinet door and hinge supplies :rolleyes:

seriph1
28th January 2006, 06:52 PM
hi Pratty and a BIG welcome to the forum! You'll find a huge amount of great info here as well as plenty of clever-if-not-helpful responses to questions. If you could supply some more info to your request that'd be a help, but I imagine, if you're in the Morwell area then Bunnings might be a help. In a kitchen I did years ago, the owner just wanted to freshen up the look, so we literally copied all the laminex doors with timber items. I guess it depends what you're trying to achieve. They wanted a more period feel. if all you're looking for is laminate doors, then you could go to local cabinet makers and they could either order or make them for you. You could then ask them to fit them if you're not confident to do so. If the hinges on your existing doors are the modern type, then you can buy a cutter and copy the position on the new doors and fit them yourself.

More info will help.

above all - have fun!

arms
29th January 2006, 08:57 AM
I am in the process of renovating my kitchen and am looking for a supplier for the doors and hinges
i can supply you with doors and hinges ,just pm me the sizes/style/material and i will quote