PDA

View Full Version : paint

ovenboy
17th December 2005, 09:46 AM
Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy interior house paint would be? Bunnies?:)

Ashore
17th December 2005, 01:52 PM
If you arn't fussy on colours, ring around some profesional painters and see if they have any leftovers they want to get rid of or sell
Quite often when they do a house and espically if they are doing units etc the owners don't want or have no room to store the leftover paint and the way the law is on dumping things like paint they get stuck with it

Rgds

Ashore

Gumby
17th December 2005, 03:23 PM
Careful Mr Ashore, he doesn't like people who answer his questions. :mad:

ozwinner
17th December 2005, 05:51 PM
Owwh look, now he has 2 red rep things.

Al :D

Gumby
17th December 2005, 07:00 PM
Owwh look, now he has 2 red rep things.

Now how did that happen I wonder ? :D

ozwinner
17th December 2005, 07:08 PM
I tripped on the carpet, and accidentialy slipped a reddie into him.
Make of it what you will. :eek:

outback
17th December 2005, 07:12 PM
4 posts, and two red dots. Is that a record?

ozwinner
17th December 2005, 07:16 PM
Like they/we/me say. come in fighting expect a fumping.
On the fumping bench of course.

Tikki
17th December 2005, 08:09 PM
You've come to the right place for cheap red paint ovenboy :p :p :p :D

outback
17th December 2005, 08:23 PM
You've come to the right place for cheap red paint ovenboy :p :p :p :D

Cheeky girl. :p

ele__13
17th December 2005, 11:15 PM
he got one from me as well he wont take notice and then admitting he comes on drunk to this forum im sorry i wont take any notice of this guy

cheers all jules:p:p:p:p

Gumby
18th December 2005, 09:15 AM
and then admitting he comes on drunk tot his forum

At this point I'd better admit that I sometimes come to the forums completely sober. :rolleyes: :D

ozwinner
18th December 2005, 09:19 AM
If you drink and type, you are a bloody idiot.

bitingmidge
18th December 2005, 09:39 AM
A bloke goes away for a day or two and you all have a barbecue without me... what the?????

Please don't have any fun if I'm not here in future!

P
:D :D :D

Tikki
18th December 2005, 09:49 AM
he got one from me as well he wont take notice and then admitting he comes on drunk tot his forum im sorry i wont take any notice of this guy

cheers all jules:p:p:p:p

... and I just served him a free red :D Hope he sleeps it off before his next visit :p :p :p :D :D

Gumby
18th December 2005, 10:33 AM
A bloke goes away for a day or two and you all have a barbecue without me... what the?????

Please don't have any fun if I'm not here in future!

P
:D :D :D

The meat was well done. ;)

:D :D

ele__13
18th December 2005, 11:06 AM
Firstly Mr Gumby Our Zoe chucked a huge mick at ur signature .... and she recons there is no way in hell ur allowed nr the dining table ...

the bbq was good mr midge wish u where here

it almost must be a record 5 posts and more than that reddies !!! hehehhehe :p:p:p:D:D:D

doug the slug
18th December 2005, 11:13 AM
now hes got 4 posts and 4 little red blocks, wonder how that happenedhttp://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gif

thats hall of fame materialhttp://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gif

scooter
18th December 2005, 12:45 PM
If you drink and type, you are a bloody idiot.

Al, what about "If you drink and drivel, you're a bloody eejit" :p

Not necessarily confined to ramblings on the board.... ;)

Cheers..............Sean, boston rambler :)

ele__13
18th December 2005, 02:55 PM
Al, what about "If you drink and drivel, you're a bloody eejit" :p
hehehehehhehehehhehehhehehhe

love it very well put scooter i just cant believe this guy ... flame everyone and come back for me reminds me of somone i know in real life and he is a silly git as well .... god its hot .... have a good afternoon jules :D:p

Gumby
18th December 2005, 03:15 PM
Firstly Mr Gumby Our Zoe chucked a huge mick at ur signature .... and she recons there is no way in hell ur allowed nr the dining table ...

What? You mean she doesn't like bread boards? :(

I don't think she's being brung up real good. :D

ele__13
18th December 2005, 04:21 PM
What? You mean she doesn't like bread boards? :(

I don't think she's being brung up real good. :D

Hmmmmmm yes she does like bread boards and is being brung up very goodley tnx she says ur not allowed to cut up the table willy nilly to make bread boards wiff Her words not mine btw she says Happy Christmas to Gumby and mrs Gumby
cya jules n Zoe :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Termite
18th December 2005, 04:54 PM
Antique dining tables are good breadboards. :eek:

Don't hit me Jules. :D

Gumby
18th December 2005, 05:30 PM
Hmmmmmm yes she does like bread boards and is being brung up very goodley tnx she says ur not allowed to cut up the table willy nilly to make bread boards wiff Her words not mine btw she says Happy Christmas to Gumby and mrs Gumby
cya jules n Zoe :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy Xmas Zoe :D :D :D :D :D

Tikki
18th December 2005, 06:54 PM
To ovenboy

Many thanks for the reddie :rolleyes: , BUT with only 4 posts and 5 of those BIG red blobs next to your name, you're gunna have to frequent this place for a helluva looooooooong time for it to have any effect on my reputation .... you only managed to reduce my seven thousand odd points by a big, fat ONE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Termite
18th December 2005, 06:58 PM
To ovenboy

Many thanks for the reddie :rolleyes: , BUT with only 4 posts and 5 of those BIG red blobs next to your name, you're gunna have to frequent this place for a helluva looooooooong time for it to have any effect on my reputation .... you only managed to reduce my seven thousand odd points by a big, fat ONE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Compensation just made Tikki. ;)

ozwinner
18th December 2005, 07:17 PM
ovenboy is going to be the first to make a whole line of reddies.
Way to go.

Al :p

outback
18th December 2005, 08:58 PM
I clobbered him for ya Tikki. ;)

Auld Bassoon
18th December 2005, 09:00 PM
G'day and Merry Yuletide Tikki :)

A red-nosed jobbie sent to an obviously avid collector of same;)

Ho Ho Ho!

Groggy
18th December 2005, 09:22 PM
Well, I sent him a greenie 'coz he has done nothing wrong that I have seen in this thread (other than retaliating for a red from Tikki). You mob aren't in Sydney are you?

ivanavitch
18th December 2005, 09:59 PM
Come on kids
Give him a chance to do some serious grovelling before he gets any more red.

ele__13
18th December 2005, 10:07 PM
Termite
I wont spank you cos u might enjoy it 2 much well thats what i get told .....
im just thinking of the beautiful round antique dining table that comes to me being the oldest grandchild ( its at my mum's ) its round and its made of mahogany and came from germany with my GG grandy's i would hate to ever see it cut up but then i know it wont be in my lifetime or my kids ... so guys i wont hit but ill just drop the lip in dissapointment ... best wishes jules :p:p:p:p:p:p