PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Benny_
20th September 2017, 01:29 PM
Hi there, my name is Benny. I am 12 years old and just 2 months ago I started Woodturning.
I don't really have much experience with woodwork but I want to learn more than only Woodturning.
I have already found many interesting things on this forum and will continue looking :;

(If you want to see my finished beginner Woodturning items, here you go.)
http://www.woodworkforums.com/members/136918-albums-1233
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f8/stuff-ive-216910

A Duke
20th September 2017, 02:35 PM
Hi Benny,
Welcome to the Forum.
You will find a lot of information here, some of it conflicting, but remember there is more than one way to skin a cat so both could be correct, test and choose for your self.
Enjoy the hobby,
Yours

old1955
22nd September 2017, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Benny.

JJF
26th September 2017, 08:06 AM
welcome aboard

crowie
26th September 2017, 10:15 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Benny".
There are a stack members across the Melbourne area, quite a few in country Victoria plus lots more across the rest of the country & the world.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - I actually know were Doreen is as I've attended a Woodwork Forum Get Together there nearly 2 years ago....

DaveTTC
1st October 2017, 08:24 PM
G'day Benny,

Glad you made it here and jave joined up. You've seen me with Tyler, Sammy and Tommy in YouTube.

I've been a bit busy the last few weeks but should have a new video up next week.

I may even have a video this week just me. It will be a woodturning one. Nice and easy, something you can make for your mum

DaveTTC
The Turning Cowboy
Turning Wood Into Art

Benny_
1st October 2017, 09:28 PM
G'day Benny,

Glad you made it here and jave joined up. You've seen me with Tyler, Sammy and Tommy in YouTube.

I've been a bit busy the last few weeks but should have a new video up next week.

I may even have a video this week just me. It will be a woodturning one. Nice and easy, something you can make for your mum

DaveTTC
The Turning Cowboy
Turning Wood Into Art
G'day.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to watching your future videos :)

Allan at Wallan
14th October 2017, 07:41 PM
Having made contact with Benny both he and his Mum visited our club, Northern Woodturners, last Wednesday and were made most welcome.
We expect to see BOTH OF THEM getting involved and we look forward to seeing their efforts over the next few weeks.