PDA

View Full Version : Hi from The Gold Coast

acejas
12th December 2016, 08:16 PM
Hi guys

Thought I'd join this forum because it's all about what I want to learn - woodworking!

I did woodwork and metal work at school and enjoyed both and achieved good results. Fast forward 35 years and have only cut 4x2's and other bits and pieces. I'm feeling the need for little projects around the home and my first love - technology. I eventually would like to make some bookcases, cupboards and finish some restoration arcade andpinball projects.

I spent all weekend looking at various videos, sites and blogs.

I currently own a Festool Rotex 90 and CT mini which I used for sanding door and window frames and whatever else I could lay my hands on. My first project I want to build are saw horses and collapsible small work bench. I will post to see what others think.

I look forward to checking out the sight

Cheers
Jas

crowie
12th December 2016, 09:12 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Jas",
There are a stack of members in Brisbane, the Gold Coast & across S.E. Queensland plus the rest of the world.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

old1955
13th December 2016, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Jas.

Ross

Christos
13th December 2016, 02:49 PM
Welcome to the forum.

JJF
21st December 2016, 09:24 AM