PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Panelscape?

Tarty
9th May 2005, 10:01 PM
I saw an ad for a product called Panelscape for use in bathrooms. Has anyone used it? and what is it like? (Lamipanel? Ceramilite?)
Also what sizes do the sheets come in?
So many questions buzzing in the head!!

Tarty

ernknot
19th June 2005, 08:08 PM
I am also looking at using something like Panelscape for my bathroom renovation. Does anyone know this stuff and if it is any good? How much does it cost compared to Laminex etc?

wombat47
20th June 2005, 09:22 AM
For info, instructions, etc. go to -

http://www.handihome.com.au/gallery.html

ernknot
20th June 2005, 04:53 PM
Thanks wombat47, been there and it "looks" ok but I wanted to find out if anyone had any experience with this material. Is it what it is cracked up to be or just some more rip off junk.

wombat47
21st June 2005, 07:56 AM
You would think that a product that had been available since 1994 would be a tad more familiar, but perhaps the marketing strategy has been lacking.

The fact that the product comes with a 10 year guarantee says something for it. But then you'd want to know how the PVC joining strips hold up - will they discolour/crack, etc.

Perhaps we need to find a European house reno forum.

The ultimate test for any bathroom finish (especially if you have teenagers using the bathroom) is whether or not it is impervious to hair dye.

tarz37
2nd May 2007, 12:49 PM
I have notice that there is no feedback on Panelscope. Is it lack of interest or does no one know.