PDA

View Full Version : PMs not showing sent

springwater
1st June 2013, 11:31 AM
Hi there, I'm not sure if any PMs I've sent have got to any recipients. They seem to send ok but don't show up in my Sent Items box. I've cleaned out my Inbox and Sentbox but PMs still don't show. Can anyone offer any help?

DJ’s Timber
1st June 2013, 11:39 AM
Craig, have you got the setting tickled as shown below via settings, general settings?

Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
Don't save a copy of sent messages

springwater
1st June 2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks for helping out DJ. I haven't changed any settings from the default for ages and everything was working fine up until about a week ago. I've sent a few PMs this week but only noticed yesterday that they wern't showing up in Sent Items and now doubt they got to the recipient as I've had no reply (but maybe they just haven't got around to it?). Please see the attached screen grab of my settings for reference.

Cheers
Craig

springwater
1st June 2013, 12:09 PM
I'll send you a PM, see what happens.

springwater
1st June 2013, 12:12 PM
Ok that showed up in my Sent Items. Maybe who I'm sending to has a full mail box?

DJ’s Timber
1st June 2013, 12:14 PM
That looks ok from here, have replied to your PM

DJ’s Timber
1st June 2013, 12:15 PM
Ok that showed up in my Sent Items. Maybe who I'm sending to has a full mail box?

Usually you'll get a message at the time of sending if that is the case

springwater
1st June 2013, 12:28 PM
Usually you'll get a message at the time of sending if that is the case

Yeah that's it DJ thanks. Sorry, I didn't notice the recipients mail box full message, not once, but about three times :doh: