PDA

View Full Version : Howdo.

OldGrain
22nd March 2013, 05:07 PM
New to the Forum & living S/W Sydney.(M5 proximity) More a sheety most of my life but dabble in timber.Moreso now as i have some timber projects i`d like to undertake.Just bought a gem Herbert Home Workshop (listed elsewhere here).Look forward to gleaning tips/info as i follow this site. cheers

Christos
22nd March 2013, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the forum.

OldGrain
22nd March 2013, 07:09 PM
Thanks Christos.First glance at this forum is quite daunting given the amount of info headers & threads. Plenty of reading material for sure.

JJF
23rd March 2013, 01:52 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tdrumnut
23rd March 2013, 01:34 PM
Gidday mate welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay

OldGrain
23rd March 2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks JJF & Tdrumnut.Lot of stuff going on here.Need more hours in a day to even begin but geez its fun & interesting.Been around some 60+ years & never realised or knew just how much wood stuff is out there.All these different terms/descriptions/etc.It`s like heading back to school. cheers

crowie
24th March 2013, 07:26 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum, OldGrain.
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork...
Cheers crowie

artme
25th March 2013, 06:27 PM
G'day OldGrain and welcome to heaven. Great to have you here!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: