PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Willbur
16th August 2012, 03:01 PM
Howdy!

I used to dabble in some woodworking a few years back, but had to sell up everything and move on due to change in circumstances. Had the opportunity to try and get back into something, so that's what I'm doing! Looking to pick up turning again and go from there. Look forward to interacting with what looks like a top bunch of people on this forum :2tsup:

Will

Christos
16th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. Some interesting wood workers on this site, having fun is part of the journey.

crowie
16th August 2012, 08:46 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum Will,
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum & for the most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your dabbling.
Enjoy your woodwork.
Cheers, crowie..

tdrumnut
16th August 2012, 10:42 PM
Hey there Will, welcome to the forum

munruben
17th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the forum:2tsup:

John Saxton
17th August 2012, 09:12 PM
Howdy!

I used to dabble in some woodworking a few years back, but had to sell up everything and move on due to change in circumstances. Had the opportunity to try and get back into something, so that's what I'm doing! Looking to pick up turning again and go from there. Look forward to interacting with what looks like a top bunch of people on this forum :2tsup:

Will

Welcome Wilbur,
There's a lot of folks here into turning so there is always something on offer here in whatever your fancy is when applied to turning.

The forums are a good fount of knowledge for all so we say enjoy it whilst we have the benevolence of those who provide it and look after it.

Cheers:)

Willbur
18th August 2012, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the great welcome guys!

Will

JJF
20th August 2012, 06:44 AM
Welcome Wilbur