PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity Captured at 2500 Frames Per Second

Scott
19th April 2012, 10:33 AM
Dumt & Farligt - Phantom Flex Highlights - 1080p - YouTube

Waldo
19th April 2012, 02:34 PM
I liked the fireworks inside the house and the red wine in the m/wave the best. :cool:

Wongo, I dare you to try the waterbed one. :U

Scott
19th April 2012, 05:38 PM
I liked the fireworks inside the house and the red wine in the m/wave the best.

Yup, the microwave and red wine was my favourite as well, especially when the door of the microwave heads towards the camera. Didn't know flour was that flammable either!

Waldo
19th April 2012, 06:07 PM
No I didn't either (flour), I wonder if I could do party tricks in the kitchen while SMBO is cooking? :think:

I'm keen to try this when my in-laws are here next week over the dinner table. Alcohol Vapouriser (copied off BBC's Man Lab) - YouTube :D

A Duke
19th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Yup, the microwave and red wine was my favourite as well, especially when the door of the microwave heads towards the camera. Didn't know flour was that flammable either!
Any fine dust, flour, sugar (caster or icing) and wood are that flammable that is why some people live in terror that their dusty is going BOOM.
Regards

tea lady
19th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Any fine dust, flour, sugar (caster or icing) and wood are that flammable that is why some people live in terror that their dusty is going BOOM.
RegardsIts how the Great Fire of London was started apparently. :cool:

Vernonv
20th April 2012, 09:52 AM
Its how the Great Fire of London was started apparently. :cool:Someones dusty caught fire???

:D

Skew ChiDAMN!!
20th April 2012, 10:12 AM
Its how the Great Fire of London was started apparently. :cool:

Some Baker was distracted while vapourising his red wine in a microwave???

:D

Waldo
20th April 2012, 10:24 AM
... who had also lit some fireworks in his lounge room thinking it was Guy Faulks Day. If only he had busted his water bed with a little prick, then the might not have been any fire after all. :doh:

rrich
20th April 2012, 03:20 PM
Disappointed!

I was expecting a Darwin Award Candidate.

Christos
20th April 2012, 10:48 PM
Interesting

RETIRED
20th April 2012, 10:52 PM
The fire Of London was started by an overheated oven at the Kings bakery,

snowyskiesau
20th April 2012, 11:13 PM
No I didn't either (flour), I wonder if I could do party tricks in the kitchen while SMBO is cooking? :think:

Not more than once. :D

bsrlee
22nd April 2012, 04:26 AM
I'm just glad I'm not their landlord, the cleanup must have been horrendous.