PDA

View Full Version : CuteK CD50 decking oil

Ranchman
2nd December 2011, 11:33 AM
Does anyone know about this product. I am a merchant considering a proposal to sell Cutek.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

John

TermiMonster
2nd December 2011, 06:17 PM
I've used it. It's a good product. You have to read the instructions to use it correctly (RTFM). Not cheap, but good.
TM

munruben
4th December 2011, 10:03 AM
Not familiar with it myself but welcome to the forum.:2tsup:

JJF
5th December 2011, 03:56 AM
welcome to the group!

deckmaintenance
26th January 2012, 10:01 AM
I began testing Cutek CD50 in 2006. It took me a couple of years to get my head around this wood treatment system. Now its the only system I use. Australian Timber & Deck Maintenance has exclusively been maintaining timber decks for more then a decade. As a professional decking business, maintaining existing customers is a massive part of our business, repeat business is essential for my business to grow. Once a deck owner has experienced a peeling, patchy, mouldy and unsightly deck (product failure) along with the effort/cost to strip the deck back to bare timber, he never wants to go through that ordeal again. We only use Cutek CD50 wood treatment system knowing the product will never peel, mould does not grow on it, it repels moisture, improves its dimensional stability and a simple wash down and coat is all required for maintenance.:2tsup: