PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

smac
9th August 2011, 11:33 AM
Gday all..
Im Steve and id like to offer a brief intro into myself..
I live in central vic on a small property with my partner who rides horses. We have 4 young kids, plenty of animals (some pets others pests) which keep us busy. I stumbled across this forum (several times) whilst googling info on jobs i was preparing to do. When i moved up here 10 years ago i didnt own a hammer as i was from a technician trade background. Slowly i have developed skiills off mates and books/internet and built a vege patch, chook shed and horse yards. Ive nearly replaced my existinng fencing (post/wire +post/rail) and whith each job i gain a little more confidence and experience to tackle bigger jobs. I love wood and working with timber and have developed a pasion for using recycled timber wherever i can. Our house is an old cedar clad -pined lined-oreagon beamed kit home(30+ years old). In the next few years id like to tackle renos-kitchen/bathroom and possible extension!!
We have a wood heater and ive got tips from this forum on chainsaw operating and maintanence and even info for my oil burner(60 series cruiser).
I love learning and having a crack at jobs myself and hope to gain tips from fellow users ...
Did i say brief intro!!! Wow - so hello to everyone........

Christos
9th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Welcome to the forum.

rocfish13
10th August 2011, 10:44 AM
Welcome!! :2tsup:

JJF
10th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum.

cookie48
10th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Welcome and keep enjoying what you are doing.