PDA

View Full Version : G'day yous all

Yogi Rasi
14th April 2011, 06:55 PM
Yogi here. I've been offline for a couple of years. Moved, remarried,new email address, been busy. Haven't got my shed up and running yet - still full of junk (stuff). Moved into a beautiful old Queenslander on a hill in Severnlea, near Stanthorpe. Cold? Fresh is best. Cool greatings, Yogi.:D

orificiam
14th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Hello Yogi, Welcome to the forum.
Cheers Tony.:):)

crowie
14th April 2011, 10:11 PM
G'Day Yogi,
Welcome to a great forum.
You'd be advised to organize some winter woollies for the "granite belt area";
you know the song "The monkey sings soprano in Stanthorpe in July".
Enjoy setting up your shed.
Cheers, Crowie

munruben
15th April 2011, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the forum. You sure picked a cold spot in Qld but a lovely area nonetheless.:2tsup:

Grommett
15th April 2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome back. Look forward to hearing about the shed set up. Always fun.

Christos
15th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Welcome back to the forum. Really thou you should welcome me. :U

Yogi Rasi
15th April 2011, 07:00 PM
Yogi here. I've been offline for a couple of years. Moved, remarried,new email address, been busy. Haven't got my shed up and running yet - still full of junk (stuff). Moved into a beautiful old Queenslander on a hill in Severnlea, near Stanthorpe. Cold? Fresh is best. Cool greatings, Yogi.:D

Yes it's quite cool. Fire's on all day. I've been practicing my carpentry skills as I have to raise my Handrails 100 mm. (Council Regs. you know) Bogging minor rot, relplacing rotted beams and some ballusters. I tried to attach a photo but it was too big and my computing skills aren't adequate to reduce the size. Too bad. Seriously, if it's not made out of wood I'm not really interested.
Yogi