PDA

View Full Version : Thats how my week went.

munruben
2nd December 2010, 10:46 AM
I went to see my psychiatrist the other day and he said "you are crazy" I said " I want a second opinion" and he replied "Okay, you are ugly as well"

He asked if I had any questions and I said that I did. he said " Well go ahead and ask but I must tell you I charge $50 for 3 questions" "Thats a bit steep? isnt it?" I remarked.
"Yes it is" he replied "now whats your 3rd question"

I was feeling a little better by the time I left his office but noticed a Deers head mounted on the wall with a pair of sunglasses on its face, some streamers draped all over it and a hat balanced on its antlers. Now I felt awful again, thinking of the poor creature which was obviously having a party, enjoying itself when it got shot.

I went home and decided to telephone the online grocery store in our local area. The guy on the phone asked. "Can I help you" ? "No" I said "Just looking"

On a brighter note Siamese twins coming over for a visit from America soon, They come over now and again so the other one can have a drive.

wheelinround
2nd December 2010, 02:38 PM
I see your on day release gain John :p or has the crap weather brought out the other personality.

I'll ring the men in white coats to drop by.

fenderbelly
2nd December 2010, 03:23 PM
I see your on day release gain John :p or has the crap weather brought out the other personality.

I'll ring the men in white coats to drop by.

What !!!!!! you don't mean he's out again, do you

munruben
2nd December 2010, 04:57 PM
Now you two have gone and spoiled my day.:p

Rodgera
3rd December 2010, 09:54 PM
Its alright John I know a good Therapist