PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New England

Spotswood
25th January 2010, 02:57 PM
Hey guys. My name is Rich, I'm from New Hampshire, and I'm on a mission to bring wooden PC cases to the masses (I know...crazy idea). Here's a pic of my latest work (I purposely didn't crop-out the snow):

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Spotswood_/ExtremeWoodenTower/LeftFront-Uncropped.jpg

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Spotswood_/ExtremeWoodenTower/LeftFrontUncropped.jpg

wheelinround
25th January 2010, 03:47 PM
Hi sorry but I am poor so I can't pay for your name :U
Welcome Rich Nice case is that where you have to keep your PC so its cool.:;

I am about to build-rebuild my PC the more I see the wooden ones the more I like the idea.:rolleyes:

Ray

masoth
25th January 2010, 03:59 PM
G'day Rich, and welcome to the board. I'm sure you will enjoy the good info and the banter, if you are open to that sort of stuff.

soth

woodturner777
25th January 2010, 06:42 PM
G'Day Rich,
And welcome to the forum, great idea building Pc cases from timber.
Regards,Bob

Christos
25th January 2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the forum.

artme
25th January 2010, 11:59 PM
G'day Rich and welcome to the show.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Good idea you've got there. Some wonderful timber computer cases have been shown here.

munruben
26th January 2010, 09:26 AM
Love it!. I have thought many times of building such a case but never got around to it. Looks great.:2tsup: Welcome to the forum

mjmjm
26th January 2010, 07:17 PM
Hi Rich, welcome to the forum.

billrule
28th January 2010, 11:07 AM
Yeah... the wood-turners will be scratching their heads over how to make them on their lathes:U:U
You Yanks are in serious danger of destroying your reputations for being egocentric shallow unrefined shoot-from-the-hip know-it-alls unaware of any part of the planet that requires a passport to reach. A handful of contributors like you guys do more to promote your country in a positive light than the whole State Department can manage. Welcome to you all, and may you find your time well rewarded.

Bill