PDA

View Full Version : Howdy folks!

byacey
16th July 2009, 06:45 PM
Thank you for the opportunity of becoming a member of this forum. I like very much the format of this forum, and I see that there is a very large membership base with diverse talents and interests. I look forward to getting to know you all.

artme
16th July 2009, 08:48 PM
Thank you for the opportunity of becoming a member of this forum. I like very much the format of this forum, and I see that there is a very large membership base with diverse talents and interests.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

G'day byacey and welcome to the asylum.::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

You may live to regret that remark.:D:D:p

Christos
16th July 2009, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Claw Hama
16th July 2009, 10:59 PM
Don't be mad at us! be mad with us, it's all in a days fun. Enjoy the space byacey.

masoth
16th July 2009, 11:06 PM
OK Byacey, you've made three postings and we still don't know much about you. What are your interests? Have you any pictures of the work you've started/completed?
And, by the way, welcome to the best wood interest site on the WWW.

soth

byacey
17th July 2009, 02:30 AM
OK Byacey, you've made three postings and we still don't know much about you. What are your interests? Have you any pictures of the work you've started/completed?
And, by the way, welcome to the best wood interest site on the WWW.

soth
Well, I live in Canada, am an electronics technician and audio engineer. I started building violins about 25 years ago and of late have been looking at various ways of speeding up the roughing out process in instrument building. I still maintain all my fingers and make efforts to keep them away from sharp blades as I am also an amateur musician.
Cheers!

munruben
17th July 2009, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. great to have you aboard:2tsup:

wheelinround
17th July 2009, 04:21 PM
John have a greenie you deserve it always quick to jump in and welcome all the newbies

To this newbie welcome :2tsup:

munruben
18th July 2009, 10:08 AM
Aw, Ray you've made my day.:2tsup:

Ed Reiss
18th July 2009, 12:18 PM
[/COLOR]

G'day byacey and welcome to the asylum.::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

You may live to regret that remark.:D:D:p

Hi Byacy...don't pay no heed to that guy Artme...he just likes to instigate :doh:
Good to have you in the forum club.:U